Careers at Keller Williams - call: 903-534-6600

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another great day in California

Another great day in California at Family Reunion, I can’t wait to get home and share the great things that are going to happen in the next year. Our competitors are scrambling to pay large debt burdens on a national level or following an outdated business model while we continue grow and motivate the best agent partners in the world.

I had a great visit with Althea Osborne, just in case you don’t recognize the name, Althea is the #1 profit share recipient at KW for several years in a row and is owner of our region. Althea offered to come to Tyler and teach a profit share class in our new meeting room this summer. I cannot tell you how honored I was to receive this offer on behalf of all of the great KW Tyler agents. Althea knows more about building a great profit share business than anyone.
Right after the conversation with Althea, Mark Willis walked by and told me to tell you guys in Tyler to keep up the great work and keep growing. That totally amazed me, because frankly I thought we kind of just hid out in East Texas. Who would have thought?
Next year the goal is to take 20 KW Tyler family members to Orlando Florida for family reunion. When Claudia and I get back we will met with the ALC and formulate a plan so everyone can go if they want to. We are going to plan early and show up strong.
See everyone soon,
Terry

2 comments:

Michael Gugar said...

Would love a visit from Althea. Nice to know little ol' Tyler is on the map in other parts of the country as well.

I've already told my wife and we are planning on a great trip to Disney World already next year. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated here in Tyler! We are excited to hear all of the amazing things that you and Claudia have to share with us about Family Reunion. Hurry home we miss you guys! Here we grow!
-Stephanie Warren-

Post a Comment